Saturday, September 6, 2008

Why did it take me 46 years to make this???


I made pita bread for the first time yesterday. I had a nice container of hummus and no bread and I have been feeling a bit under the weather and did not want to venture out anywhere so I decided to make some. All I can say is YUMMY!! The kids loved it too, which is not saying much for TT(better known as the tiny tornado) because she eats anything but Bigguy is a pickier eater and he loved it. This morning I toasted it with cinnamon sugar and butter and that was a big hit. I guess the picture tells it all, I made 12 breads and 4 are left.

This time of year always makes me feel a bit melancholy. The summer is over(how did it go by so fast) and it is back to the normal routine. I miss Bigguy now that he is back in school and TT only says about 12 words so she is not much of a conversationalist yet!! Next week things really get back into full swing, I have meetings almost every night so I will soon be too busy to be melancholy but for now that is where I am.  



No comments: